Skip to main content
Sorry for once again slacking in my posting but we are just so busy. I am longing for the fall, when we can start school, have a schedule and fill our days with enjoying our home! We are still working hard on remodeling the new house, almost done! packing up here and keeping up the yard at both properties! Thankfully the houses are only about 5 minutes apart so we spend a lot of time going back and forth throughout the day.

sitting here staring at the keyboard...guess tonight my brain a little fried! tired is more like it.

On another note, Jason lost his job last week. It was a big surprise but I am strangely calm about it. I just keep praying, and trying to remember that He is in control. We definitely can use the extra time on the house and it will surely help us to meet our deadline of Sept 1st. It was a good opportunity for him while it lasted and just another stepping stone leading to where he is supposed to be. I have to admit, being around him all day is going to take some getting use to. When he was off work before, I worked full time in the office. I now work part-time and 90% of that time from home. He tends to put a kink in mine and Olena's schedule so we have some adjusting to do :) but the extra help around here is greatly appreciated. Hopefully he doesn't get to tired of me bossing him around? LOL!

Comments

Martinfamily4 said…
just checking in and saying hello...

Popular posts from this blog

Notice anything different?

A little accessory for her Aunt Rickie's wedding.  She kept telling us she wanted long hair like us for the wedding but we just never grew it out.  So voila! instant long hair! I do plan to make it look a lot nicer for the wedding.  Literally she walked in from playing in the sprinkler and I shoved it on her head.  Once her real hair is curled it will blend and look more uniform. I am proud at how well I matched the color, I was worried because I ordered it off line.  

Some pictures from Cloudland Canyon State Park.