Skip to main content

I recieved a gift today...an email with pictures.

I feel

overjoyed

touched

a bit of sadness.

but most of all

THANKFUL!



thankful for this precious baby and the woman who holds her.


thankful for being the woman who now holds her close.


thankful for being her mother!






Olena Sergeivena K. age 5/6 months.

born to Olga and Sergei


I chose to crop the pictures but one of the best parts was the fact that in these pictures Olena is happy, Olga is happy, and she looks well taken care of.



The picture in my mind - was painted much differently.

The stories I were told were far off from what these pictures show me.


I am not naive, I know that there was much more to the first year of little girls life then a handful of gleeful pictures.




BUT


I am so blessed to have such a beautiful picture enter my mind now when I think of Olena as a baby!




Comments

Tonya said…
Wow! She was a gorgeous Baby! And what a blessing to have pictures!
Martinfamily4 said…
What a blessing indeed...she is just as beautiful as she is now.

Popular posts from this blog

Notice anything different?

A little accessory for her Aunt Rickie's wedding.  She kept telling us she wanted long hair like us for the wedding but we just never grew it out.  So voila! instant long hair! I do plan to make it look a lot nicer for the wedding.  Literally she walked in from playing in the sprinkler and I shoved it on her head.  Once her real hair is curled it will blend and look more uniform. I am proud at how well I matched the color, I was worried because I ordered it off line.  

Some pictures from Cloudland Canyon State Park.