Skip to main content

Foster Parents!! Finally!

Yep, you read that title correctly.  Jason and I are officially foster parents.  Our newest bundle of joy arrived this afternoon, and it was a sad sight to say the least! OK....before some of you crawl out of your skin with too much excitement, I do have 1 small thing to admit, our newest member is of the four legged species.  LOL! A dog.  We have decided to Foster for our local rescue Misfit Angels.  I am partly crazy because coming into the fall I am about to be a very busy person and adding to that already full plate is not exactly the best idea, BUT on the other hand, I feel I needed to do it.   It is time to do something that makes a difference, something rewarding.  My...our...life has become so monotonous, same daily routine all day every day, just going through the motions.  Maybe this will help me clear my head and get out of the fog.

With that being said, I would like to introduce Midas.  4 months old.  We think he is a Shepherd mix.  As you can see he was very neglected and spent what little life he has had chained up in someone's garage.  He has no clue how to behave like a puppy or to be comfortable.  Already in one day he has made some huge improvements and we look forward to watching him flourish!
Welcome to the family little man. 



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Notice anything different?

A little accessory for her Aunt Rickie's wedding.  She kept telling us she wanted long hair like us for the wedding but we just never grew it out.  So voila! instant long hair! I do plan to make it look a lot nicer for the wedding.  Literally she walked in from playing in the sprinkler and I shoved it on her head.  Once her real hair is curled it will blend and look more uniform. I am proud at how well I matched the color, I was worried because I ordered it off line.  

Some pictures from Cloudland Canyon State Park.