Skip to main content

Christmas is practically here!



It is hard to believe this year is already coming to an end!  I guess when I really look back though, the first 7 months were a bit tough to say the least and once that over and we took some time to heal the fall was already coming to an end and now here we are, only 2 days away from Christmas.  

I have so many things to be grateful for this year, of course including this amazingly unique daughter of mine who will be 10 in one month.  I can't believe it! 10 YEARS OLD!  She makes me happy, drives me crazy, makes me wonder, and steals my heart all at once.   I can't wait to see what we have in store for us this year.  I don't have a lot of time to update but I wanted to say Merry Christmas to everyone and share a few pictures of little "believer".   






Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Notice anything different?

A little accessory for her Aunt Rickie's wedding.  She kept telling us she wanted long hair like us for the wedding but we just never grew it out.  So voila! instant long hair! I do plan to make it look a lot nicer for the wedding.  Literally she walked in from playing in the sprinkler and I shoved it on her head.  Once her real hair is curled it will blend and look more uniform. I am proud at how well I matched the color, I was worried because I ordered it off line.  

Some pictures from Cloudland Canyon State Park.