Skip to main content

The end has come!

The time has finally come.
It is with a bit of sadness that I have chosen to end this blog.  I have documented our journey since 2005 and it has been a great 10 years with many ups and downs.  I have made many friends, found lots of support when needed, and I believe I may have even encouraged a few others out there in this big big world.

But things change, situations change and the stories change.

I want everyone to know that this wasn't an easy decision and one that comes for good reason.
Jason and I have decided that we are on different paths in life and we have chosen to separate.
During a time like this, it is important for both of us to focus on ourselves, Olena and moving forward in this next chapter of our life.  This blog was started as a reflection of the Warchol family, the adoption, what we endured to become a family and the struggles we have faced since.  The things we face now, our marriage, all of it... I feel are better handled on a private level and doesn't really seem to be the appropriate blogging topic, at least in my opinion.

Olena will be starting at a Montessori Academy in the fall.  She seems pretty excited about it and I have to admit I am too.  While I am huge supporter of home schooling and I do think that it was and is great for Olena, it is just not feasible for us anymore and I don't want her to suffer academically.  I spent time researching my options and we fell in love with this school, so we are praying for the best.  

I will periodically update with some new pictures of Olena as she grows into the amazing young lady I know she is going to be.  I know many of you have "grown up" with her over the last 9 years, and I don't want you to completely miss out.


I thank you all for your years of support and kindness, it has been a great pleasure sharing our story with all of you.  I wish you all the best and God Bless.

The Warchol Series
est. 2004
ended 2015

thewarcholadoption.blogspot.com

Comments

Tonya said…
I'm so sorry to hear this!:( I'll be praying for you all!!! We love you guys! (((Hugs)))

Popular posts from this blog

Notice anything different?

A little accessory for her Aunt Rickie's wedding.  She kept telling us she wanted long hair like us for the wedding but we just never grew it out.  So voila! instant long hair! I do plan to make it look a lot nicer for the wedding.  Literally she walked in from playing in the sprinkler and I shoved it on her head.  Once her real hair is curled it will blend and look more uniform. I am proud at how well I matched the color, I was worried because I ordered it off line.  

Some pictures from Cloudland Canyon State Park.