Skip to main content

The sassy words of Olena Warchol...

while driving in the car over the weekend...
O: mommy, where are we going?
me: we are going to the craft store and then we have to take Toycha (aunt Rickie) home.
O: I just want to go home.
me: I know we have been busy a lot lately but Toycha needs a ride home so we are going to take her. Its a long drive but we will try to make it fun ok?
O: but I would really really like to go home.
Rickie: Olena, how would I get home? Uncle Dan is at work and I don't have a car at your house.
O: (while pouting and looking out the window with her arms crossed - she slowly looks at Rickie, with a serious and sassy tone she says) Well then, guess you'll have to walk!
and then goes back to looking out the window.

I almost busted a gut I wanted to laugh so hard. Keep in mind Rickie lives in Windsor and we have to cross the bridge to get there.

Comments

Anonymous said…
Omg that's hilarious!!!

Popular posts from this blog

Notice anything different?

A little accessory for her Aunt Rickie's wedding.  She kept telling us she wanted long hair like us for the wedding but we just never grew it out.  So voila! instant long hair! I do plan to make it look a lot nicer for the wedding.  Literally she walked in from playing in the sprinkler and I shoved it on her head.  Once her real hair is curled it will blend and look more uniform. I am proud at how well I matched the color, I was worried because I ordered it off line.  

Some pictures from Cloudland Canyon State Park.