Skip to main content

Home Sweet New Home

Tonights post comes from the comfort of my new cozy living room. Yes, we are finally in our new house. Though the move is not 100% complete it enough to satisfy my dire need for normality. Right now we are just trying to get settled and get a feel for what is going to work best and it is slowly coming together. I am very sleep deprived - having a lot of trouble sleeping and even considering trying to crash in our guest bedroom tonight to see if I can get at least 1 solid night of sleep. We got a new bedroom set, our bed sits much higher than our old one, Jason and I switched sides of the bed, and I have a street light that beams in the window that I face all night. All this equals, no sleep.

School has started and so far my schedule and approach hasn't needed much tweeking so I am really happy about that. She is enjoying herself and we have been making it through the lessons each day without much hassell. Sometimes I get a bit overwhelmed because I feel like I need to use everything all at once and I have to remind myself I have all school year!

Well good night. Heading off to bed to try and get some sleep.

Comments

Anonymous said…
I am so happy that you guys are moved in! Can't wait to see your new place!
Tonya said…
YAY for new houses!:). Lyra and I are glad you and Olena are enjoying school.

Lyra is sitting on my lap right now and she says "Hello, I'm glad you have a new house. I love you. You're my best friend"

MIss you guys!

Popular posts from this blog

Notice anything different?

A little accessory for her Aunt Rickie's wedding.  She kept telling us she wanted long hair like us for the wedding but we just never grew it out.  So voila! instant long hair! I do plan to make it look a lot nicer for the wedding.  Literally she walked in from playing in the sprinkler and I shoved it on her head.  Once her real hair is curled it will blend and look more uniform. I am proud at how well I matched the color, I was worried because I ordered it off line.  

Some pictures from Cloudland Canyon State Park.