Skip to main content

Too cute

Today Olena seemed to be really interested in religion. She asked a lot of questions today about God and I thought I would share a few funny tidbits...

She told me that she thinks God is a pickle. I asked her why she thought that? she said because his friends are cucumbers, tomatoes and peas so God must be a pickle! (maybe I need to limit her viewing of veggie tales??) LOL! good logic I suppose!

She asked me if she can get messages from the Lord? So I told her "Of course. Our Lord talks to us and gives us messages all of time. We just have to learn how to hear him"
She protested and said "well I cannot hear him, watch....HI GOD! (as expected there was silence)....see nothing. He doesn't send me messages!"
I had to laugh a little. and tried to explain that we usually hear God inside of ourselves. That He talks directly in our ear so that we can be sure we hear him clearly.
She looked at me satisfied "OH that's cool. I will listen to him in my heart then."
My silly little girl!

Comments

Anonymous said…
That is adorable!!! She is so darn cute :)
Tonya said…
Peas, tomatoes and cucumbers! LOL! I LOVE it!

Popular posts from this blog

Notice anything different?

A little accessory for her Aunt Rickie's wedding.  She kept telling us she wanted long hair like us for the wedding but we just never grew it out.  So voila! instant long hair! I do plan to make it look a lot nicer for the wedding.  Literally she walked in from playing in the sprinkler and I shoved it on her head.  Once her real hair is curled it will blend and look more uniform. I am proud at how well I matched the color, I was worried because I ordered it off line.  

Some pictures from Cloudland Canyon State Park.