Skip to main content

organization continued.

She doesn't have many hanging clothes, so what few items she has are in my closet. Instead we use this space for toys. One, this avoids the extra space that a toy box requires, and of course it allows for a much more organized space. It also make it easier for me to go through all of the toys quickly every few weeks to rid the collection of any broken and/or unnecessary aquired junk!!




thankfully I found time to clean her carpet and I have to say I am very impressed with myself. It turned out beautiful. I scrubbed all of the spots (marker, muddy foot prints - kids and dogs - and only God knows what else) with a baking soda paste, and then I used the carpet cleaning machine with a little bit of softner (for smell) and a little bit of soap! Looks great huh?!



organization for the DVDs and other media.
She is working hard huh?

After I finally opened the door and let her after a full day of forbidding her entrance. She came in laid on the bed, covered up and said "aahh, it is great having a clean room!"



A fraction of her books, and her coloring supplies.






Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Notice anything different?

A little accessory for her Aunt Rickie's wedding.  She kept telling us she wanted long hair like us for the wedding but we just never grew it out.  So voila! instant long hair! I do plan to make it look a lot nicer for the wedding.  Literally she walked in from playing in the sprinkler and I shoved it on her head.  Once her real hair is curled it will blend and look more uniform. I am proud at how well I matched the color, I was worried because I ordered it off line.  

Some pictures from Cloudland Canyon State Park.