Skip to main content
Sorry for the hiatus. I have been pretty busy and just haven't had much desire to blog...blogging blues I guess. There are quite a few things brewing in the Warchol household though so I figured I might as well share.

One thing I did forget to mention for awhile now is Jason and his new....old....job!  If you have been a follower for some time you already know, Jason lost his job of 16 years due to the economy back in 2008.  He was off for a pretty lengthy amount of time with one job that wasn't a good fit, and then he did land a decent opportunity in January which is where he had been working up until June.  It is a fabulous company and he loved the job but the pay wasn't all that great, the hours were not the best and it was a far drive.  When Motion called him back it was lots more money, he gets his sonority and PTO back,  PERFECT hours for us, and 15 minutes from home.  He has been there now a few months and it has worked out wonderfully for us.  I am so happy and so is he.  Great thing about this Company too is that they offer an adoption grant.  We were lucky enough to get it when we adopted Olena and now we will be able to use it again.  Talk about perfect timing!

Adoption news.  We are praying to still move forward with adopting from Ukraine. We are currently looking for a good adoption loan.  Interest rates are bit crazy right now, but we think we might have finally found a reasonable offer from a credit union in CA that offers actual adoption loans.  So we have a bit more research to do and then we will see what happens.  I guess if it is meant to be, it will work itself out.  I had one of my "dreams" which again...if you are follower of this blog I have history of having dreams about future children of this family.  I dreamt of Olena before we left for Ukraine, and she turned out exactly as I pictured, I dreamt about my aunt being pregnant 3 months before it happened....completely unexpected by any of us.  The last one I had was a few years ago about 2 good friends, both were pregnant at a Christmas party.  One did indeed get pregnant...the second, not yet! but she is not married yet either so maybe next Christmas?  as for the most recent dream.  A little girl about 6 or 7, long dark brown/black hair which was wavey.  She was sitting on the floor in a hallway crying and telling me she was sick.  I walked up to her, crouched down, rubbed her head and when she looked at me, I handed her something and told her not to worry I loved her and would be there to get her very soon and she had no reason to be scared.  She jumped up and hugged me and then I woke up!  It gives me goose bumps just writing about it.  I don't like to hold onto my dreams assuming that they are true, but history has proven otherwise.  I was truthfully looking at a lot of blogs that day, and I did see several girls who captured my heart so I could have merely been remembering thier faces; but then again I find in peace in the fact that if that is my daughter, who is waiting for me....I know I would never lie to her....so I do plan to keep my promise and go get her soon. 

Only time will tell!

Comments

Anonymous said…
It would be so amazing if your dream was a foreshadowing of the future!!!! I can't wait until you come home with a new addition to your family :-)

Miss you! Be home in a couple days :-)
Cat said…
I sincerely hope your dreams are a sign of things to come! My hubby and I are just starting an HIV adoption and I have to tell you that reading through some of your posts has been the best thing I could have done for myself! Thanks so much for showing us what can be done!

And I have all fingers and toes crossed for the children in the Ukraine -- my brother and his wife are adopting from there and they are just beside themselves right now! Good luck!

Popular posts from this blog

Notice anything different?

A little accessory for her Aunt Rickie's wedding.  She kept telling us she wanted long hair like us for the wedding but we just never grew it out.  So voila! instant long hair! I do plan to make it look a lot nicer for the wedding.  Literally she walked in from playing in the sprinkler and I shoved it on her head.  Once her real hair is curled it will blend and look more uniform. I am proud at how well I matched the color, I was worried because I ordered it off line.  

Some pictures from Cloudland Canyon State Park.