Skip to main content

Pure Freedom!

One day a two wheeler, the next day a motorized scooter...next thing you know she will be driving a car, getting married and starting her own family. 
I will post more soon about the weekend Olena aged 2 years, but some of the family is anxious to see this new video. 

Back story: Olena seen that Lyra had a scooter and all she talked about is how badly she wanted one.  My mom, the grandma who spoils, went and got one for her for Easter.  I really didn't think she would be able to ride it but being that the day before she jumped on the two wheeler, I figured she would prove me wrong.  And boy did she ever.  This video is her in the school parking lot.  On our way home from my grandparents, J and I decided to stop here and see what she could do.  This video is her within a few minutes of getting on.
Since Sunday, she has spent every free second riding this thing.   She has now progressed onto "cool tight turns" and going as fast as she can.  She has even developed a bit of wind rash on her face from all the high speed zooming! :)

Comments

Tonya said…
Lyra LOVES her motor scooter. I think Angelina was asking for one too after she left here. Those things are awesome!!!:)

Popular posts from this blog

Notice anything different?

A little accessory for her Aunt Rickie's wedding.  She kept telling us she wanted long hair like us for the wedding but we just never grew it out.  So voila! instant long hair! I do plan to make it look a lot nicer for the wedding.  Literally she walked in from playing in the sprinkler and I shoved it on her head.  Once her real hair is curled it will blend and look more uniform. I am proud at how well I matched the color, I was worried because I ordered it off line.  

Some pictures from Cloudland Canyon State Park.