Skip to main content

In regards to Tonya's post.

I thought I would amuse you Tonya. Here is some information that I learned a few years back. I tried to post it on your comments but my computer is acting up.... hope you get a good chuckle!


Stay at Home and Working Moms and determined the top 10 jobs that make up a mom's job description. If paid, Stay at Home Moms would earn $134,121 annually.
Salary.com found the job titles that best matched a mom's definition of her work to be (in order of hours spent per week): housekeeper, day care center teacher, cook, computer operator, laundry machine operator, janitor, facilities manager, van driver, CEO and psychologist. New job titles that made the list in 2006 include psychologist, laundry machine operator, computer operator, and facilities manager. The job title of nurse fell out of the top 10 this year.
Now, moms and their families can visit
http://swz.salary.com/momsalarywizard/htmls/mswl_momcenter.html and create their own "Mom paycheck" with the Mom Salary Wizard®, the first interactive tool that allows moms and their families to price the "mom job," based on location and mom's personal hours worked in each of the 10 roles.


I think maybe being the mistress too would definately increase your value!!! haha

Comments

Tonya said…
ROFL!!!!! I'm RICH! theoretically, anyway.

Popular posts from this blog

Notice anything different?

A little accessory for her Aunt Rickie's wedding.  She kept telling us she wanted long hair like us for the wedding but we just never grew it out.  So voila! instant long hair! I do plan to make it look a lot nicer for the wedding.  Literally she walked in from playing in the sprinkler and I shoved it on her head.  Once her real hair is curled it will blend and look more uniform. I am proud at how well I matched the color, I was worried because I ordered it off line.  

Some pictures from Cloudland Canyon State Park.