Skip to main content
The last few days have been a tough road for us, and a lot of saddness. Jason, after 16 years with Motion Industries, was let go. Released from his job because of nothing more than the crappy economy and the big 3 crisis. Being that he is the head of the household and our insurance carrier I am sure you can imagine the panic that we are currently facing. Being a part of Detroit at this point in time is not a promising future.
Please pray for us! I know we are one of millions of families who are in the same crisis but you never think it's going to be your family. I will post more next week but I wanted to let everyone know we are here and afloat, barely, but we building strength to move forward.

Comments

Tonya said…
OH my word! I am so sorry! That stinks to the high heavens!!!

We will be praying for you guys.

(((HUG)))
I am sorry to here this. We also will be praying!
Patricia
Martinfamily4 said…
Yes, praying out east for you as well...we are feeling it too..hubby had to go work for the county - business is slow for our dealership - noone is buying classic, antique & muscle cars latetly...
www.martinautosales.net if you know anyone needing a cool car for the holidays. :)
ArtworkByRuth said…
So sorry for this, and around Christmas! I read your letter to the editor too- Praying our nation will come to it's senses. We can spend $1Billion of taxpayer dollars for world wide abortions but not help working Americans...sad day indeed.

Popular posts from this blog

Notice anything different?

A little accessory for her Aunt Rickie's wedding.  She kept telling us she wanted long hair like us for the wedding but we just never grew it out.  So voila! instant long hair! I do plan to make it look a lot nicer for the wedding.  Literally she walked in from playing in the sprinkler and I shoved it on her head.  Once her real hair is curled it will blend and look more uniform. I am proud at how well I matched the color, I was worried because I ordered it off line.  

Some pictures from Cloudland Canyon State Park.