Skip to main content

A new baby is born!

I am happy to announce that today at 2:45pm (Ukrainian time) Gene and his wife Helen welcomed their new baby girl into the world. Both mommy and baby are healthy and in Gene's exact words...."I am just the most happier father all over the world!!!!!!!! I love you all!!!"

Jason and I are very happy for him and his new family. Gene is very passionate about children and has been longing for one for many years. He is on top of the world right now and I only wish we could be there to share the joy with him, just like he was with us.
He needed to get some rest so hopefully I will some pictures and her name soon.

God Bless Gene, Helen and their new Ukrainian angel.

Comments

Tonya said…
YAY! I am so happy for Gene! Remember how much he loved Katya? I'm so glad he has a little one of his own now. I think he would have taken little Katya home if they would have let him:).

And that comment he made sounds just like him. I remember sitting on the couch while he translated what some of the kids were saying for me. It was funny:).

Well, it couldn't have happend to a nicer guy:).

Popular posts from this blog

Notice anything different?

A little accessory for her Aunt Rickie's wedding.  She kept telling us she wanted long hair like us for the wedding but we just never grew it out.  So voila! instant long hair! I do plan to make it look a lot nicer for the wedding.  Literally she walked in from playing in the sprinkler and I shoved it on her head.  Once her real hair is curled it will blend and look more uniform. I am proud at how well I matched the color, I was worried because I ordered it off line.  

Some pictures from Cloudland Canyon State Park.