Skip to main content

Anyone want to argue that there siblings?
I have had this picture for a few months now, we have it tacked up on our cork board in the kitchen. The other day I had Olena's ballerina pictures sitting on the counter. The close up shot you see below was sitting there right under this picture of him and when it caught my eye it took my breath away a little bit. It amazes me every time I see his sweet face, and it makes me so happy we have found him. Yet on the other hand I am so sad that they are not together.

Comments

Tonya said…
Wow. They look just alike!
Martinfamily4 said…
Yes, they look so much alike...how sweet that you have contact. I am always wondering about siblings etc. have a nice day!

Popular posts from this blog

Notice anything different?

A little accessory for her Aunt Rickie's wedding.  She kept telling us she wanted long hair like us for the wedding but we just never grew it out.  So voila! instant long hair! I do plan to make it look a lot nicer for the wedding.  Literally she walked in from playing in the sprinkler and I shoved it on her head.  Once her real hair is curled it will blend and look more uniform. I am proud at how well I matched the color, I was worried because I ordered it off line.  

Some pictures from Cloudland Canyon State Park.