Skip to main content

I am not sure how many of you read the Kissack blog but I seen this today and HAD to share. This little boy is surely something special :) Look at that smile and the twinkle in his eye. If Jason wasn't out of job right now, you better believe we would be starting this adoption tomorrow! Maybe somewhere out there, there is a family who can??

This DARLING little two year old boy named Denis needs a home. He is in an easy region of Ukraine. Michelle has details on her blog. If you are interested, please contact her.

Comments

Tonya said…
Isn't he a doll!? My thought was that he would fill in that 4.5 year gap between Lyra and baby nicely.... I would love to take him too. I know there is someone out there who will snatch him right up though. Thanks for posting his picture. The more people who see him, the more likely he is to get a family.
This comment has been removed by the author.
What a sweet boy! My heart is melting right now. He is in my prayers♡

Popular posts from this blog

Notice anything different?

A little accessory for her Aunt Rickie's wedding.  She kept telling us she wanted long hair like us for the wedding but we just never grew it out.  So voila! instant long hair! I do plan to make it look a lot nicer for the wedding.  Literally she walked in from playing in the sprinkler and I shoved it on her head.  Once her real hair is curled it will blend and look more uniform. I am proud at how well I matched the color, I was worried because I ordered it off line.  

Some pictures from Cloudland Canyon State Park.