Skip to main content

Rain Rain Go Away...

today you could easily float away on Noah's Arch...what a yucky, rainy, muddily day. Lana and I went to Canada last night to stay with Rickie for the night and we got home a short time ago. She is now tucked into bed, it is pouring, thundering and lighting outside - just as it has been all day. Now I am enjoying some peace and quiet since daddy has taken the opportunity to go out with some friends. I don't have too much to say but thought I would take the rare free time to update.

Our kitchen is still in the works though very close to completion.Hopefully within the next 2 weeks or so it should be 100% complete. Jason has picked up a "side job" which has limited his time to work on projects during the day. We now have what is called J-Care! Jason has been the "manny" for our friend' s 4 year old son while they are at work. He hates when I call him that :) but it works out great. Olena has a play mate, Jason makes some extra money and he is honestly doing a wonderful job. He is up at 6:30 every morning, showered, dressed waiting for Jayden at 7:30. We all eat breakfast together, and start the day. He even fills their day with lots of learning activities and nothing but healthy food...far from the junk food eating, television watching, sugar loaded hyper toddlers I was expecting to come home too :) But I am really proud of him, he is doing a great job and the parents are very happy.

Can you believe the spring is just around the corner! I am really excited for the warm weather again. We have a few trips plan this year and that is making me anxious too. Of course their is the yearly reunion with the Whites and Kissacks. That will happen this fall :) I always look forward to that. and then in early summer we are going to Niagara Falls with my cousin and his family! I went there once as a kid but I don't remember much. but the rest of the clan has never been there so it is a first for everyone. Lots of fun!

Sorry no new pictures lately. I will try to get a few in the next week or so. Ethan's birthday party is tomorrow so it will be a great chance to get a few good ones.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Notice anything different?

A little accessory for her Aunt Rickie's wedding.  She kept telling us she wanted long hair like us for the wedding but we just never grew it out.  So voila! instant long hair! I do plan to make it look a lot nicer for the wedding.  Literally she walked in from playing in the sprinkler and I shoved it on her head.  Once her real hair is curled it will blend and look more uniform. I am proud at how well I matched the color, I was worried because I ordered it off line.  

Some pictures from Cloudland Canyon State Park.