Skip to main content

Olena updates

I figured it was time to document some Olena milestones:

She is 29lbs
Her hair is starting to get really dark.
We had to take her earrings out due to too much drama. Sensory issues made them too difficult because she would freak if you even thought about touching them. They fell out one too many times for me and I was fed up with fighting her to put them back in so I just left them out, and she is perfectly fine with that.
She can write and recite her first and last name, and her address.
She can count to 20 alone, to 50 with help.
She has finally mastered buttoning...this has been an ongoing process.
She LOVES her HotWheel cars. Daddy gave her a huge bag from his childhood as well as the original HotWheel City, she loves it and Jason loves playing with it too.
She is not a girly girl. Does not really care for princesses, or tutus - she does like to wear dresses though.
She doesn't really have any favorite foods. She claims everyday at dinner that she doesn't like what we are having, so I guess she doesn't like anything. But she pretty much eats anything we give her.
She does not care for sweets - she is a sucker for suckers, or runts, but that is about it. No ice cream, cakes or cookies.
She loves animals and often is acting like some type of animal! :)
She sleeps from 8p-7a and no naps!
She is obsessed with gymnastics so we have enrolled her again and she starts next week.
Her favorite colors are blue and green.
She wears a size 7.5 shoe
She is terrified of loud noises, I am beginning to wonder if she will ever out grow this!
Her favorite book currently is "There was an Old Lady Who Swallowed a Fly" - which I personally find a bit disturbing due to the harse ending, but she loves it.
She loves to sing cheers. Yes, cheerleader cheers!
and she is downright silly!

Comments

Tonya said…
I love these kind of posts. It makes "Aunt Tonya" feel like ya'll aren't so far away:).
Adriana said…
I love these updates!!! Miss you guys so much :-)

Popular posts from this blog

Notice anything different?

A little accessory for her Aunt Rickie's wedding.  She kept telling us she wanted long hair like us for the wedding but we just never grew it out.  So voila! instant long hair! I do plan to make it look a lot nicer for the wedding.  Literally she walked in from playing in the sprinkler and I shoved it on her head.  Once her real hair is curled it will blend and look more uniform. I am proud at how well I matched the color, I was worried because I ordered it off line.  

Some pictures from Cloudland Canyon State Park.