Skip to main content
We have had some bad times these past few weeks so sorry I haven't posted. Two and half weeks ago I herniated 2 of my lower discs and that was a nightmare. The worst pain I ever felt in my life and extremely inconvenient I might add. I was flat out for about 4 days before I could even walk, if that's what you want to call it. I couldn't sit, stand, walk, or bend. I basically could lay on my side and that was about it. After 4 torturing adjustments at the chiropractor and 2 weeks of basically doing nothing I am finally starting to feel normal again. I am really sore in the morning and after sitting for too long at work, but it is bearable so I am not going to complain.
With that being the case, my house is pretty dirty so now I get to spend this weekend cleaning!

Sadly, we lost one of our family pets unexpectedly this week. Mugsy, our youngest dog, had a seizure that made him brain dead. We have no clue what caused the seizures and to our knowledge he was healthy as a horse. He was just at the vet a few weeks ago having a yearly check up and getting his shots. We seen some strange behavior changes in him over the weekend and he was having some trouble walking without his front legs collapsing so we made him an appointment for Wednesday morning but he ended up having a seizure Tuesday afternoon. He recovered from the first one, and Jason was able to get him in the house and call the vet. Though within a short time, he had a second one that was pretty extreme and he never woke up after that. This was Jason's buddy so he is the most heartbroken, but we are all sad. The house is strangely quite and calm without him. I never realized how much he was the clown of the family! He will be missed dearly!


Comments

Tonya said…
I'm so sorry about Mugsy. It's rough loosing a pet.

Sorry about your back too. Yipes. I've had chiropractic problems (They started in Ukraine, strangely enough, probably from the lumpy bed) and it's not fun. I hope you feel better soon.
Adriana said…
I'm so so sorry about Mugsy :-(

Popular posts from this blog

Notice anything different?

A little accessory for her Aunt Rickie's wedding.  She kept telling us she wanted long hair like us for the wedding but we just never grew it out.  So voila! instant long hair! I do plan to make it look a lot nicer for the wedding.  Literally she walked in from playing in the sprinkler and I shoved it on her head.  Once her real hair is curled it will blend and look more uniform. I am proud at how well I matched the color, I was worried because I ordered it off line.  

Some pictures from Cloudland Canyon State Park.