Skip to main content
While I wish I could say that the night we decorated our tree was a beautiful peaceful night of carols and lots of love. But really it was more about 2 exhausted adults and 2 exhausted children, and lots of dropped broken bulbs.
After a full day of hard work and play we finally got to the moment we had all been waiting for...tree decorating time. Well we were not quite prepared so it started off with Jason spending 45 minutes trying to fix lights just to realize we didn't have enough so at 8p on a Sunday he went on the hunt. He was gone way too long and the kids were practically falling asleep so I let them go ahead with the decorating, we had some cocoa, and then I put them to bed.
It took them about 2 minutes to fall asleep so I then undecorated the tree. When J got home we strung the lights and redecorated until midnight! Thankfully both the kids were excited enough with the final outcome the next morning that they didn't even notice the changes I made :)

This year we got a real tree, and I LOVE IT. It has resorted to me having to take Zyrtec everyday to be in the house with it, but it is worth it!
Posted by Picasa

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Notice anything different?

A little accessory for her Aunt Rickie's wedding.  She kept telling us she wanted long hair like us for the wedding but we just never grew it out.  So voila! instant long hair! I do plan to make it look a lot nicer for the wedding.  Literally she walked in from playing in the sprinkler and I shoved it on her head.  Once her real hair is curled it will blend and look more uniform. I am proud at how well I matched the color, I was worried because I ordered it off line.  

Some pictures from Cloudland Canyon State Park.