Skip to main content

Momma's getting a new (well new used) car!


Next week, this is what I will be driving!  A Buick Rendezvous! Pretty nice, huh?

I love my Trailblazer and I love the idea of no longer having a truck payment, but it is getting pretty old and has well over 130,000 miles on it.  With all of the driving I have to do (especially far distance driving) between horse back riding, co-op, work, etc... Jason and I were starting to get a bit worried about the cost of repairs and the idea of whether or not the Trailblazer could continue to handle all of the extra miles. 

This truck is used, a 2006 but the mileage is really low (47k) and it is in great condition.  It is comfortable, has 3rd row seating,  it is a bit smaller than my Trailblazer and good on gas. 
Best of all, we got it for a steal.  The dealer closed another lot and aquired about 150 of thier car, which they have been sitting on for awhile now.  It was the fastest and easiest car purchase I have ever made.  We asked them to "eat" the cost of taxes and title transfer, and they agreed pretty much instantly - which is something that we didn't expect considering he showed us that they were already in the hole a few thousand dollars!  After everything, the bank confirmed that we paid about $4,500 less than what the truck is valued at.  WOW!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Notice anything different?

A little accessory for her Aunt Rickie's wedding.  She kept telling us she wanted long hair like us for the wedding but we just never grew it out.  So voila! instant long hair! I do plan to make it look a lot nicer for the wedding.  Literally she walked in from playing in the sprinkler and I shoved it on her head.  Once her real hair is curled it will blend and look more uniform. I am proud at how well I matched the color, I was worried because I ordered it off line.  

Some pictures from Cloudland Canyon State Park.