Skip to main content

A recipe worth sharing

Ok, so this is not exactly the most nutritious sandwich to eat but I have to say it is totally amazing.  I saw the recipe on TV today and decided to give it a try.  I have a few over ripe bananas I needed to get rid of anyway.  Give it a try, you'll love it too!

Make a sandwich using peanut butter, bananas and marshmallow.  They used marshmallow fluff, I had a bag of whole ones so I just sliced them and layered them on top of the banana and it worked perfectly.  They will melt anyway. 
Once assembled give the sandwich a smoosh! :)
Coat it in flour, then egg, then panko bread crumbs.
Fry in a pan with about an inch of oil.  Few minutes each side.
Cut in and half and let cool.... really let it cool because I ended up with very hot gooey marshmallow stuck to my lip and that didn't feel so swell!

It was delicious, not too sweet but very very filling and heavy! I was thinking it would make a great camping treat. Maybe next time I will switch the bananas out for apple slices...yum...that could be just as amazing! :)

Hope you try it out.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Notice anything different?

A little accessory for her Aunt Rickie's wedding.  She kept telling us she wanted long hair like us for the wedding but we just never grew it out.  So voila! instant long hair! I do plan to make it look a lot nicer for the wedding.  Literally she walked in from playing in the sprinkler and I shoved it on her head.  Once her real hair is curled it will blend and look more uniform. I am proud at how well I matched the color, I was worried because I ordered it off line.  

Some pictures from Cloudland Canyon State Park.