Skip to main content

Someone is 8!



Originally she said she wanted a Ukrainian Birthday cake with little Ukie flags...but being that it wasn't exactly the easiest request and I had been extremely busy for the last few weeks , I resorted to sending her to the cake store with her Aunt Rickie and she chose a heart pan, with white frosting and white cake, which we dyed pink for her.  She also decided she needed to add the American flag so we had an American bday instead! :)  she basically made the cake herself which is a huge deal because my little Miss is not the domestic kind.  She is all boy at heart....xtreme sports, animals, race cars, skate boarding.  Baking not so much! but over the last couple of weeks she has wanted to venture a little on the "girly side". 
I am still amazed she is already 8! I remember my little pudgy faced babbler like it was yesterday.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Notice anything different?

A little accessory for her Aunt Rickie's wedding.  She kept telling us she wanted long hair like us for the wedding but we just never grew it out.  So voila! instant long hair! I do plan to make it look a lot nicer for the wedding.  Literally she walked in from playing in the sprinkler and I shoved it on her head.  Once her real hair is curled it will blend and look more uniform. I am proud at how well I matched the color, I was worried because I ordered it off line.  

Some pictures from Cloudland Canyon State Park.