Skip to main content

My dance Queen!

Finally, after 9 months of ballet class Olena preformed in her very first dance recital. We were very proud, and she proved to be the prefect ballerina! The song they danced to was Fly from the Tinkerbell movie, and all of the little fairies were absolutely adorable. Sorry but no pictures from the show, it is not permitted, but here are a few from my moms house right before. She had me in tears, she looked stunning and "wore" the ballerina look very well...very natural!


practicing her pirouettes

She is so over me taking pictures of her. It is a battle of the wills just to get her to look at my camera.










I was very proud of this bun! The traditional ballerina hairstyle is parted on the left, all hair pulled back, and pinned up high on the head in a ballet bun (I called it a doughnut). oh and don't forget the whole bottle of hair spray that it takes to get it to stay that way!!




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Notice anything different?

A little accessory for her Aunt Rickie's wedding.  She kept telling us she wanted long hair like us for the wedding but we just never grew it out.  So voila! instant long hair! I do plan to make it look a lot nicer for the wedding.  Literally she walked in from playing in the sprinkler and I shoved it on her head.  Once her real hair is curled it will blend and look more uniform. I am proud at how well I matched the color, I was worried because I ordered it off line.  

Some pictures from Cloudland Canyon State Park.