Skip to main content

Brief Post

I ordered 2 pair of FuzziBunz cloth "diapers" for Olena and I LOVE THEM! She is still constantly needs a pull up for bedtime and I am sick and tired of wasting money on pull ups and I figured I'd do my part to help the environment. I am really ticked at myself for not buying them earlier. They were $15 each but well worth the investment. We have been using them at night, they don't leak, they don't smell, and they are super easy to clean. Not to mention that they are very soft :) I snapped them in place and O just pulls them on and off like the pull up and they are not any bulkier than a pull up either. I told J that I am so excited to use them that we need to have some babies so I can pad their little bums with these cute things :)
Speaking of babies, yes we are still trying! My OB is not willing to hand over any fertility meds until I get my blood pressure down a little bit more so I am working on that. On the other hand I was able to go back on medication for my PCOS so that in itself will make me better in many ways and increase the chances of getting pregnant. I figure when my body is ready, it will happen. I don't stress about it. We would love more kids and I think Olena is ready for siblings but we are content right now too! so either way is fine by us.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Notice anything different?

A little accessory for her Aunt Rickie's wedding.  She kept telling us she wanted long hair like us for the wedding but we just never grew it out.  So voila! instant long hair! I do plan to make it look a lot nicer for the wedding.  Literally she walked in from playing in the sprinkler and I shoved it on her head.  Once her real hair is curled it will blend and look more uniform. I am proud at how well I matched the color, I was worried because I ordered it off line.  

Some pictures from Cloudland Canyon State Park.