Skip to main content

Confessions of a cheap woman...

ok so I need a hair cut really bad. I go through this every 4-6 months when my hair is beyond help and I am nearly in tears...but way to cheap to go get a hair cut. Around here the base price for a cut is $40 - I am sorry but that is just absurd to me. I have done much damage by trying to save a buck and going to Great Clips, Borics, etc. but EVERY single time this has lead to disaster and has landed me back in the $40 chair anyhow. With that being said I have just given up on taking risks. Well today on my way to work there is a Salon that I have been to a few times. (Last time was probably around this time last year and I have never had the same girl twice.) They had a huge sign out front that said $20 wash, cut and style. SWEET!!!! I was so excited. We are attempting our shot at a family photograph on Wednesday and with the Holidays this couldn't be a better deal for me. When I get to work I call and I ask about the $20 deal. She says "Oh yes, that is our new promotion for any new clients. Standard cut for current clients is $5 off - $35!"
she continues to ask..."have you been here before?"
"uuummmmm....NO. NO I have not, my name is Kelly and I would like to make an appointment!" so I used my Mom's name and address.

There you have it, I confess! I lied to save to $15. Hopefully while I am there tomorrow I don't forget to answer to Kelly :( This should be interesting!

Comments

Adriana said…
Lol! You are hilarious! I hope you like your new haircut !!!

Popular posts from this blog

Notice anything different?

A little accessory for her Aunt Rickie's wedding.  She kept telling us she wanted long hair like us for the wedding but we just never grew it out.  So voila! instant long hair! I do plan to make it look a lot nicer for the wedding.  Literally she walked in from playing in the sprinkler and I shoved it on her head.  Once her real hair is curled it will blend and look more uniform. I am proud at how well I matched the color, I was worried because I ordered it off line.  

Some pictures from Cloudland Canyon State Park.