Skip to main content
I wish I had something exciting to post but unfortunately that is not the case and I don't even have any new pictures - :( but I do have a little story I thought I would share...

I woke up last Sunday morning and looked outside, it was chilly, damp and gloomy - all I could think to myself and how much the day reminded me of Ukraine. All week, strangely, I had been having several thoughts of Ukraine, our time there and how much I would love to go back. I was just telling Jason about it a few days earlier.
so I was sitting at the kitchen table looking through the paper when the sleeping beauty decided to wake up. She stumbled into the kitchen, gave me hug and looked up at me - all of a sudden it hit me - there I was looking into those huge brown eyes, the ones that melted my heart exactly 3 years ago. Yep, it was our "family day". I had completely forgotten about it. November 15th. The day that I walked into the room of the desky dom and was blessed with the most perfect little girl. Though born to another, I know she was meant for our family. I am forever grateful for her, her birthparents and for God giving me to strength to follow my heart and find her. How lucky am I??


Happy Family Day!

Comments

Martinfamily4 said…
Happy Happy Day! I am sure it was a blessed day!!!

Popular posts from this blog

Notice anything different?

A little accessory for her Aunt Rickie's wedding.  She kept telling us she wanted long hair like us for the wedding but we just never grew it out.  So voila! instant long hair! I do plan to make it look a lot nicer for the wedding.  Literally she walked in from playing in the sprinkler and I shoved it on her head.  Once her real hair is curled it will blend and look more uniform. I am proud at how well I matched the color, I was worried because I ordered it off line.  

Some pictures from Cloudland Canyon State Park.