Skip to main content

Up North -

Oh I forgot to mention that I chopped her hair - hey it all grows back.
I get a TON of compliments on it. It is a bit messy in these pics but when done nicely the short cut is adorable on her :)

Milking a cow on the Farm!

Feeding the sheep.


Our River Boat ride, which was so much fun! and Jason enjoyed the $3 mixed drinks that grandma was making at the bar. A glass of Jack with a splash of Coke. (keep in mind this was a 2 hour trip)




The leaves looked like Gold.
We went to this great petting farm in Gladwin. The kids got a bucket full of stuff and a check list of chores that they had to do on the farm. They had a baby bottle that they feed the goats and sheep with. She milked a cow. Sorted the baby chicks. Feed the billy goats and big sheep corn.
Feed the horse and donkeys hay. Fed some ducks and chickens. They had to collect eggs from the hen house and take them to the "general store" where the clerk bought the eggs from and paid with candy. Feed carrots to the Bunny's. and they had to pick pumpkins, which where turned in for prizes. We then got to go on a horse drawn wagon ride around the fields. It was a 300 acre farm with over 600 different animals.
Lots of fun! and it was only $5 a person (kids were Free!)









Comments

Anonymous said…
I love her haircut!! She looks so adorable. Her haircut is very similar to Ally's except she has a more stacked back. I love it!
It must be a lot easier to manage too, huh?
Tonya said…
What a cute kid! She is adorable. I love her haircut. I just trimmed 4 inches off of Lyra's because it was so scraggly. I may cut it some more because she still cries when I brush it. Glad you guys are enjoying your fall!

Popular posts from this blog

Notice anything different?

A little accessory for her Aunt Rickie's wedding.  She kept telling us she wanted long hair like us for the wedding but we just never grew it out.  So voila! instant long hair! I do plan to make it look a lot nicer for the wedding.  Literally she walked in from playing in the sprinkler and I shoved it on her head.  Once her real hair is curled it will blend and look more uniform. I am proud at how well I matched the color, I was worried because I ordered it off line.  

Some pictures from Cloudland Canyon State Park.