Skip to main content

February 14th, 2003!

Not the best quality at all because my scanner is broken but it was better than nothing. I was determined to have something after sitting here for 2 hours trying to fix this darn printer/scanner.


Just married!!!

my handsome husband!


one of my flowers girls, and my favorite....Sophia!



My maid-of-honor and best friend for life, Rickie. Yes she was as mad as she looks. The girl fell apart that day and was very emotional. Guess she thought she was loosing a sister instead of gaining a brother!




Comments

Tonya said…
Beautiful, beautiful!:)

Congratulations on seven years!!!
ArtworkByRuth said…
Beautiful! And such young looking! Congratulations and many more!

Popular posts from this blog

Notice anything different?

A little accessory for her Aunt Rickie's wedding.  She kept telling us she wanted long hair like us for the wedding but we just never grew it out.  So voila! instant long hair! I do plan to make it look a lot nicer for the wedding.  Literally she walked in from playing in the sprinkler and I shoved it on her head.  Once her real hair is curled it will blend and look more uniform. I am proud at how well I matched the color, I was worried because I ordered it off line.  

Some pictures from Cloudland Canyon State Park.