Skip to main content

CoCoNut

The other day while Olena and I were in the car she says to me "mommy I have never seen a coconut (her version: Co-Co-Nut) before!" so on our way home, we stopped at Kroger and bought her a coconut.

I punch a hole in it and she tried the milk, which she said was gross. Thankfully, because that could have been an ugly bathroom situation. We peeled the meat, and that was gross too. Then I let her try some shredded sweetened coconut. After all of the taste testing she tells me "mommy, I like to see the co-co-nuts but lets not eat them anymore ok?"

After all of that she wanted to keep the coconut but was upset it was no longer whole, so when you can't fix something....duct it! Should I be worried that Co-Co-Nut is now one of her friends?? she reads him books, and they were sleeping in the same bed until I got tired of dusting hairs out of her bed every morning so now he has to sleep on the shelf. She likes to take him bowling too. Sounds a bit too much like "Castaway" with Tom Hanks. At least I know if we all get stranded on a deserted Island, she will never feel alone! :)

Comments

Adriana said…
How funny! Did she name him Wilson?

Popular posts from this blog

Notice anything different?

A little accessory for her Aunt Rickie's wedding.  She kept telling us she wanted long hair like us for the wedding but we just never grew it out.  So voila! instant long hair! I do plan to make it look a lot nicer for the wedding.  Literally she walked in from playing in the sprinkler and I shoved it on her head.  Once her real hair is curled it will blend and look more uniform. I am proud at how well I matched the color, I was worried because I ordered it off line.  

Some pictures from Cloudland Canyon State Park.