Skip to main content

My 2nd best friend

so in theme of lasts week wonderful people post I would like to tell you a little bit about my 2nd best friend....Adriana.  We haven't been friends nearly as long as Rickie and I but we have shared a fabulous friendship over the last 3-4 years. 

She is not just wonderful because she is my one true fan when it comes to this blog...she is amazing for lots of other reasons too.  She is energetic and full of life.  We have tons in common, we share our secrets, we vent to each other when life is hard, and we both have a passion for the simple and natural things in life, organic foods, and healthy kids.

I thought this would be a little fun to do....

A   mazingly kind
D   orkie in her own way ;) wink LOL!
R   adiant
I    ngenious
A  dmirable
N  urturing
A   wesome! (that was Olena's choice)

She a kind and cheerful daughter, a radiant and dedicated wife, a trustworthy confidant and wholehearted friend.   I am truly blessed to have her in my world, and hope she is here to stay. 

Comments

Anonymous said…
Christina, you are so sweet!!! Your words made me tear up! I feel the exact same way about our friendship! I miss and love you! We will be home in exactly one month!! Can't wait to hang out again :-)

Popular posts from this blog

Notice anything different?

A little accessory for her Aunt Rickie's wedding.  She kept telling us she wanted long hair like us for the wedding but we just never grew it out.  So voila! instant long hair! I do plan to make it look a lot nicer for the wedding.  Literally she walked in from playing in the sprinkler and I shoved it on her head.  Once her real hair is curled it will blend and look more uniform. I am proud at how well I matched the color, I was worried because I ordered it off line.  

Some pictures from Cloudland Canyon State Park.