Skip to main content

Some random pictures.


Jason took this with his phone a few weeks ago...she fell alseep while reading.
She is such an early bird, wakes about 5:30-6:00a so with all of our summer activities she is usually exhausted by 4 in the afternoon.  Since she doesn't like to take naps she fights it until she finally just falls over!




My dad bought her these paper masks a few years back but she has never wanted to use them.  The other day she asked if we could play with them so we pulled them down and this is what they looked like.  Personally....I think they are kinda creepy!

 this was not one of her favorites as you can tell by the look on her face.  I had to beg her to wear this one because I wanted to see her with the cute blond curls.  She said she looks like a clown...I think I have to agree.



 the Japan mask.  She was laughing hystarically when she seen the picture.  She thinks it funny that the "head is so high in the sky" (her words, not mine)



the jury is still out on this one.  cute but still on the creepy side!



Finally a winner.  She loves this one.  Big Smiles and a little dancing too.



Comments

Anonymous said…
Those are such great pictures! I love the masks!

Popular posts from this blog

Notice anything different?

A little accessory for her Aunt Rickie's wedding.  She kept telling us she wanted long hair like us for the wedding but we just never grew it out.  So voila! instant long hair! I do plan to make it look a lot nicer for the wedding.  Literally she walked in from playing in the sprinkler and I shoved it on her head.  Once her real hair is curled it will blend and look more uniform. I am proud at how well I matched the color, I was worried because I ordered it off line.  

Some pictures from Cloudland Canyon State Park.