Skip to main content

Plumtastic Princess

 
 
Yes, what you are seeing is my beautiful daughter with purple hair! I personally think she does a pretty good job pulling it off too :)  It has made her one of the happiest kids I have ever seen.  Not to mention she is just soaking up all of the attention that she gets from it. Every where we go, people stare, smile and tell her how much they love it.  I sometimes forget it is odd now because I am at a point where I am use to it.   It won't damage her hair and it will wash out completely over the next 1-3 months, so Jason and I were ok with it when she asked.  This is something she has wanted to do for a long time, and I am happy we were able to let her have her crazy fun. 

 
 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Notice anything different?

A little accessory for her Aunt Rickie's wedding.  She kept telling us she wanted long hair like us for the wedding but we just never grew it out.  So voila! instant long hair! I do plan to make it look a lot nicer for the wedding.  Literally she walked in from playing in the sprinkler and I shoved it on her head.  Once her real hair is curled it will blend and look more uniform. I am proud at how well I matched the color, I was worried because I ordered it off line.  

Some pictures from Cloudland Canyon State Park.