Skip to main content

Looking how much I've grown.

Over the past few days I have noticed that Olena has grown quite a bit. At the begining of summer she could not reach the "door bell" at her school and was about 2 inches from doing so. Last Wednesday she gave it a try and was actually able to just reach it. Jason said something today too so I decided we would take a look at just how much she really has grown.



I was completely shocked!!! that last time we did this was only back in June. Look how much in just 3 months :)
I started this back in Jan. of 2007, only 1 month after being home. Now I just need to get her to gain some weight.

Comments

ArtworkByRuth said…
She is definately becoming a young lady! Great idea on measuring them on the door, then you can take it with you when you move...I wonder what we will do with the wall we've marked up with our kids measurements over the past seven years :(
Tonya said…
I like the door idea too. My kids measurements are on the side of the fridge. Not good since I don't even like this fridge and have no desire to take it with me when we move.

They grow up too fast don't they. I am already missing the baby stage. I saw Lyra jumping on the trampoline the other day and thought "who's little girl is that?" (she looked so tall and un-toddler-like). Then I realized it was MY little girl and about had a heart attack. I am trying to talk Landon into a sibling group next but he's not jumping on the bus yet. I guess I need to work on him a little more.....

Popular posts from this blog

Notice anything different?

A little accessory for her Aunt Rickie's wedding.  She kept telling us she wanted long hair like us for the wedding but we just never grew it out.  So voila! instant long hair! I do plan to make it look a lot nicer for the wedding.  Literally she walked in from playing in the sprinkler and I shoved it on her head.  Once her real hair is curled it will blend and look more uniform. I am proud at how well I matched the color, I was worried because I ordered it off line.  

Some pictures from Cloudland Canyon State Park.