Skip to main content

Going to the Fair!

On Sunday my FIL took us to the city fair. Olena was so excited. Though she couldn't ride all the kids rides (still 2 inches too short) she was able to ride a few and still had a really good time. However, I must comment on the ridiculous prices for the fairs now a days. Each ticket was $1 and the average kiddie ride took 3-4 tickets. How on earth do they expect a decent size family to enjoy the day??? what has this world come to???
I guess I can finally say, "back when I was kid, we had to walk to the fair up hill both ways, and the tickets were only 25 cents each." :)
Here's a few pics of the day!






Playing in the City water scape.


Daddy, Olena and Grampy!

Comments

ArtworkByRuth said…
Looks like everyone had fun, and she will remember the moments of family togetherness forever! I love the B&W photos! We skipped our fair too this year due to cost. It requires planning it like a family vacation each year!

Popular posts from this blog

Notice anything different?

A little accessory for her Aunt Rickie's wedding.  She kept telling us she wanted long hair like us for the wedding but we just never grew it out.  So voila! instant long hair! I do plan to make it look a lot nicer for the wedding.  Literally she walked in from playing in the sprinkler and I shoved it on her head.  Once her real hair is curled it will blend and look more uniform. I am proud at how well I matched the color, I was worried because I ordered it off line.  

Some pictures from Cloudland Canyon State Park.