Skip to main content
I received this today from a excellent friend of mine. If you have time, check out their blog, listed under "Favorite Sites" in my side bar. It is a story of courage, faith and love. Always be grateful for the many blessings in your life each day, and remember to pray for those less fortunate than yourselves.

Dear Prayer Warriors:
I recently shared a prayer request from Shea and Bethany, a couple from Mississippi who are going through not just a tough pregnancy but a life-changing gut-wrenching experience that just cropped up unexpectedly during the 20th week of their pregnancy. They have set-up a blog and their testimony, in the face of what they are going through, is amazing. Please visit their blog site to read some of their story…and please continue to pray for them.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Notice anything different?

A little accessory for her Aunt Rickie's wedding.  She kept telling us she wanted long hair like us for the wedding but we just never grew it out.  So voila! instant long hair! I do plan to make it look a lot nicer for the wedding.  Literally she walked in from playing in the sprinkler and I shoved it on her head.  Once her real hair is curled it will blend and look more uniform. I am proud at how well I matched the color, I was worried because I ordered it off line.  

Some pictures from Cloudland Canyon State Park.