Skip to main content
Here are a few pictures from tonights fun Halloween adventures. We all had a great time treat-or-treating and Olena LOVED being Dorthy for the night. The weather couldn't have been better at about 55 degrees. Considering the last few nights have been in the low 40s, it was a pleasant and welcomed change for the night. We spent the evening with my cousins and thier families, as well and Jason and my mom. It was a lot of fun!
As expected, my mom did an amazing job sewing Olena's and Ethan's costumes. I loved it as a kid knowing I had an original costume at Halloween and it was always a lot of fun going to the fabric shop to look through the costume books. I feel good knowing Olena will get to experience it too. Tons of people complimented us on how great she and Ethan looked!










OHLALA...the infamous ruby slippers.
















Comments

Tonya said…
I just LOVE all the costumes! Your mom did a FANTASTIC job on that Dorothy dress! WOW.

You are inspiring me to declutter again. For some reason, I need to do it every couple of months. How does that happen?

Thanks for the congrats on the baby. Ya'll need to get busy and join us!:):):). Olena needs a baby. Lyra has informed me that she is not my "baby" anymore. She is now my "big girl". Every time I say "baby" in any reference to her - "what is it, Baby?" or "How's my sweet Baby?" or "You're my precious baby girl"- she tells me "I'm not the baby, mom. I'm the big girl". And I have to say "oh, sorry". I have informed her that all of my children are always my babies but she doesn't get that yet:):):). So now she's my "big girl" and I have to remember to call her that:).

Popular posts from this blog

Notice anything different?

A little accessory for her Aunt Rickie's wedding.  She kept telling us she wanted long hair like us for the wedding but we just never grew it out.  So voila! instant long hair! I do plan to make it look a lot nicer for the wedding.  Literally she walked in from playing in the sprinkler and I shoved it on her head.  Once her real hair is curled it will blend and look more uniform. I am proud at how well I matched the color, I was worried because I ordered it off line.  

Some pictures from Cloudland Canyon State Park.