Skip to main content

weekend update!

Well the Halloween party was a good time, and it was great weather. I unfortunately have no pics from the night of, thanks to the fact that I couldn't find my camera anywhere...that is until the next morning of course. Where was it? in my purse!!! Good grief! So as soon as I can get either Rickie or my mom to email some I will post them.
Everyones costumes turned out great! and it was a lot of fun despite some the tasks it took to get there. Olena was Little Red Riding Hood and might I say, she looked absolutely cute as a button! I was Grandma. I put my hair in about 40 sponge rollers (you know those ones your mom use to put in your head and make you sleep in!) well, I wet my hair, put them in the morning and took them out later that evening, I didn't comb through it - just left it curly and sprayed it silver. It looked great - everyone was telling me that my wig look awesome :) Jason was the wolf and instead of buying a mask we decided to opt for trying the "glue on method" OMG! is all I am going to say. First, what a pain to glue latex, cotton and warewolf hair to someones face and then add paint. That was painless. For me and him, because when he went to take it off....lets say he had a few choice curse words for me :( my dad was a Pirate, my mom a vampire - though her and Jason couldn't get the fangs to stayed glued on! and Rickie was a witch.

Here's a few other pictures I thought I would share for the time being.


the morning after clan :) We didn't want to let them all drink and drive ;)


My Favorite 2!


The finished floor...I LOVE IT! I wouldn't even put the rug there is it wasn't for Olena. She kept saying the floor was cold.


The book shelf Jason made me using the entertainment center that we got rid of. No more TV in the living room :) Now it's perfect and relaxing!

Comments

Amy said…
The floor looks great!
Maybe Jason should come here and fix my floors too! hehe!

I can't wait to see the Halloween pictures!

Take care!
Amy

Popular posts from this blog

Notice anything different?

A little accessory for her Aunt Rickie's wedding.  She kept telling us she wanted long hair like us for the wedding but we just never grew it out.  So voila! instant long hair! I do plan to make it look a lot nicer for the wedding.  Literally she walked in from playing in the sprinkler and I shoved it on her head.  Once her real hair is curled it will blend and look more uniform. I am proud at how well I matched the color, I was worried because I ordered it off line.  

Some pictures from Cloudland Canyon State Park.