Skip to main content
Aiden finally arrived last night around 10:15pm.
and that poor girl pushed for 2 hours and delivered a huge baby at 10lb 8oz!
That's a Thanksgiving Turkey!

All I gotta say to the rest of you Mommy's with buns in the oven.....good luck with that!

I'm not gonna comment to much about Obama. Of course I am happy he won but on the other hand I have heard enough politics for the day, as a matter of fact for a couple of days, weeks, and maybe even months. I say "just get to work and show us this change you keep talking about." That's all I want to hear about at this point. I personally could care less that he is the first Biracial President, or how he won! All I care about is seeing something better than what we have had for the last 8 years.

Comments

Tonya said…
Yeah. Me too! LOL!:):):)

And yes, we did have fun watching the returns. There's nothing like impromtu school at night when you get to stay up past your bedtime to make kids go "woohoo". Especially when you get pizza and icecream too boot. I may not have "woohooed", but they sure did:).
Amy said…
Yep - me too... I am SO glad that it is over and I can watch tv without all the dumb political commericials... oh and the pre-recorded phone calls reminding me to vote! UGH!

Popular posts from this blog

Notice anything different?

A little accessory for her Aunt Rickie's wedding.  She kept telling us she wanted long hair like us for the wedding but we just never grew it out.  So voila! instant long hair! I do plan to make it look a lot nicer for the wedding.  Literally she walked in from playing in the sprinkler and I shoved it on her head.  Once her real hair is curled it will blend and look more uniform. I am proud at how well I matched the color, I was worried because I ordered it off line.  

Some pictures from Cloudland Canyon State Park.