Skip to main content

Happy Thanksgiving

I hope everyone was able to celebrate Thanksgiving with the ones they love! We had a great night with my parents and Jason's dad. A BEAUTIFUL and very tasty dinner, and we just relaxed. Good news is that I will not need to cook for a week we have so much left over! yummy :) Now we are being really lazy, watching Charlie Browns Thanksgiving and Jeff Durham (who we absolutely love) and I finished my Christmas cards! I am really in the Christmas mood this year so I will spend this week cluttering our house with decorations galore. I know I will hate myself come January when I have to take it all down, but Olena is really into Christmas this year so I want to make it as memorable as possible.
Tomorrow I am off to Canada to spend the day with Rickie for her 30th birthday...hehehehe she is finally there. She has been making smarty comments to me about being old because I was 30. Now its her turn :)


this is the Turkey shirt I made her for Thanksgiving to wear to school. I think is it so cute. She was getting ready to grow out of this shirt so I figured I would get one last good wear out of it. She was so proud because her teacher kept talking about it and all of the other kids swarm her and wanted to see it. She had the biggest grin on her face that morning.


My clever hot dog trick. pretty cool isn't it. Jason thought I was a crazy until I was done, then he wanted a octopus hot dog too!. The tentacles where curlier but as it cools they relax a bit.
____________________________________________
2008 Christmas Pictures














Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Notice anything different?

A little accessory for her Aunt Rickie's wedding.  She kept telling us she wanted long hair like us for the wedding but we just never grew it out.  So voila! instant long hair! I do plan to make it look a lot nicer for the wedding.  Literally she walked in from playing in the sprinkler and I shoved it on her head.  Once her real hair is curled it will blend and look more uniform. I am proud at how well I matched the color, I was worried because I ordered it off line.  

Some pictures from Cloudland Canyon State Park.