Skip to main content

Looks like babies...

After some short deliberation the final decision (at least at this point) ;) is that we are going to move forward with attempting to extend our family with "homegrown" children. When Jason agreed to adopting our first child, he made me promise that the second goal would be biological. This made my argument of adoption and foster care very short lived. I suppose it would be very kind of me to stay true to my promise ! and besides I am going to be 31 this year so I suppose it would be wise to get started. Now I have never technically been deemed as "infertile"but I haven't gotten pregnant in the 6 years Jason and I have been married. On the other hand we have never "tried" to get pregnant either. I do have PCOS, and know that due the hormonal imbalance that makes it difficult to get pregnant but the drug Clomid is a fertility med that is extremely successful in PCOS patients and that is where I plan to start. Healthwise there is nothing else limiting me at this point. I have an appointment with the OB in a few weeks at which time I will see what she has to say. As crazy as it seems we are hoping to be pregnant by August - and HOPEFULLY with twins!

I suppose now I will have a lot more to talk about and this blog will again start to take on the diary effect that is hard during our adoption process. ta ta for now.

Comments

Tonya said…
OOOoooooo:):):). O will be beside herself with excitement if she is anything like her buddy Lyra. L was diapering her doll this afternoon with a huggies sample that came in the mail and she was so happy about it. I need to post pics. I'll be praying for a nice, quick conception and an easy pregnancy!:)

Popular posts from this blog

Notice anything different?

A little accessory for her Aunt Rickie's wedding.  She kept telling us she wanted long hair like us for the wedding but we just never grew it out.  So voila! instant long hair! I do plan to make it look a lot nicer for the wedding.  Literally she walked in from playing in the sprinkler and I shoved it on her head.  Once her real hair is curled it will blend and look more uniform. I am proud at how well I matched the color, I was worried because I ordered it off line.  

Some pictures from Cloudland Canyon State Park.