Skip to main content
Happy Holidays to everyone. Not to much to update around here. We have been busy getting ready for Christmas and doing some winter cleaning. We decided to even stay ahead of the game and took Olena to see Santa the Wednesday before Thanksgiving. Our usual 3 hour ordeal was said and done in 15 minutes. It was like the Angels were singing :) Therefore we have just established our new Warchol Family Tradition...seeing Santa on Thanksgiving Eve!
btw...she is asking for race cars!

OH and my $20 hair cut was well worth the deal! I kept it simple so we wouldn't have any mishaps and I managed to do well being "Kelly" for the evening. I wonder how long that deal is going on???

nothing else to post at this moment and I don't have any new pictures right now but I plan to take a few for the Christmas cards within the next couple of days so hopefully I will have something to show.

Comments

Martinfamily4 said…
Samantha wants:
A Ninetndo DS, a real horse, a 4-wheeler, a dirt bike, an air soft gun .... too many boy cousins... but I am liking the dirt bike!!!!

Popular posts from this blog

Notice anything different?

A little accessory for her Aunt Rickie's wedding.  She kept telling us she wanted long hair like us for the wedding but we just never grew it out.  So voila! instant long hair! I do plan to make it look a lot nicer for the wedding.  Literally she walked in from playing in the sprinkler and I shoved it on her head.  Once her real hair is curled it will blend and look more uniform. I am proud at how well I matched the color, I was worried because I ordered it off line.  

Some pictures from Cloudland Canyon State Park.