Skip to main content
Sorry for the lack of posts but the Holiday has made us a bit busy. Making lots of cookies, brownies, chocolates and pierogis. We had a Christmas party for Jason's side on Saturday. We have Xmas Eve Dinner here at our house and Xmas Day will be spent with my family and my parents.

We are very much animal people and love our pets like they are our children...if it were up to me we would have a farm of them. I had to torture them a bit this year because since Olena has come into the family they don't get to take as many photo sessions...I am sure they miss it :)


Here's a couple new pictures of others in the family besides just Olena :)




Like the Red Nose??



Really he loves this...especially the xmas cookie he got afterward.

Comments

Anonymous said…
I love the pictures! Olena looks so adorable...I love her outfit! Your doggies seem as happy as mine would be if I dressed her up ;-)

Popular posts from this blog

Notice anything different?

A little accessory for her Aunt Rickie's wedding.  She kept telling us she wanted long hair like us for the wedding but we just never grew it out.  So voila! instant long hair! I do plan to make it look a lot nicer for the wedding.  Literally she walked in from playing in the sprinkler and I shoved it on her head.  Once her real hair is curled it will blend and look more uniform. I am proud at how well I matched the color, I was worried because I ordered it off line.  

Some pictures from Cloudland Canyon State Park.