Skip to main content

Advent count down continues...

Sorry I didn't get pictures of everything but trying to remember to grab the camera or phone everytime is a bit of a challenge. 
 

Day 3:
300 piece Christmas jigsaw puzzle.
Olena is a puzzle lover! however she never wants to do more than the 100 piece.  But those are so easy for her she completes them in 30 minutes.
I told her she needed to complete this one for Santa to see so she was determined.  Sat there for about 3 hours straight until she finally completed it. 
 

 
Day 4
A wood Christmas tree that she had to paint and decorate.  She thought is would make the perfect accessory behind our angel in the Nativity Scene. 


Day 5
Chocolate Santa Bar which she kindly shared with her cousin! 


Day 6
She hasn't completed it yet, but she got a xmas craft hopefully I can get her to do it today:)
It is a winter scene snowglobe.


Day 7
Chocolate Christmas coins.

Day 8
Rudolph Pez Dispenser

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Notice anything different?

A little accessory for her Aunt Rickie's wedding.  She kept telling us she wanted long hair like us for the wedding but we just never grew it out.  So voila! instant long hair! I do plan to make it look a lot nicer for the wedding.  Literally she walked in from playing in the sprinkler and I shoved it on her head.  Once her real hair is curled it will blend and look more uniform. I am proud at how well I matched the color, I was worried because I ordered it off line.  

Some pictures from Cloudland Canyon State Park.