Skip to main content

Happy Thankgiving!

This year was the first time I didn't spend it with Jason and Olena, but instead just my parents.  It was low key and relaxing.  J and O took a trip to Ohio with his dad to visit that side of the family.  With all of our dogs, my schedule and the fact that my house needed a massive over haul cleaning, it was best that I stayed home.   While I did miss them, it was nice to get so much work done around the house.  God Bless the fact that I have an amazing mother who busts her butt from dawn til dusk helping me get the job done.  My house it now shiny and beautiful...at least for a few weeks.  SIGH!  4 dogs, 3 adults and a kid can be quite a mess I have come to learn. 

I have a lot to be thankful for this year! I hope you all do too :) Happy Thanksgiving.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Notice anything different?

A little accessory for her Aunt Rickie's wedding.  She kept telling us she wanted long hair like us for the wedding but we just never grew it out.  So voila! instant long hair! I do plan to make it look a lot nicer for the wedding.  Literally she walked in from playing in the sprinkler and I shoved it on her head.  Once her real hair is curled it will blend and look more uniform. I am proud at how well I matched the color, I was worried because I ordered it off line.  

Some pictures from Cloudland Canyon State Park.