Skip to main content

Santa

In my opinion these are some of the best pictures she has ever taken.  They are by far, my favorite.  She is just radiating joy and pure happiness.  I love when she is like this. 

OK....I also understand that I have been seriously slacking again in my blogging but in my defense, we have family staying with us and my computer is in the guest room.  So I am limited in my time, but I promise to update before the Holiday. 

BUT, I had to sneak in and get these posted because they are just too cute to wait!






Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Notice anything different?

A little accessory for her Aunt Rickie's wedding.  She kept telling us she wanted long hair like us for the wedding but we just never grew it out.  So voila! instant long hair! I do plan to make it look a lot nicer for the wedding.  Literally she walked in from playing in the sprinkler and I shoved it on her head.  Once her real hair is curled it will blend and look more uniform. I am proud at how well I matched the color, I was worried because I ordered it off line.  

Some pictures from Cloudland Canyon State Park.