Skip to main content

I promise an update soon!

Sorry everyone, my surgery came up quicker than expected so I was very busy with pre admission testing, and preparing. Monday the 11th was due day, so I am now at home trying to recover which is going a lot slower than I had hoped. Doing better, but I still have a ways to go. I will share some information next time I post about what I had done, and how things are going in our household! Keep in touch :)

BTW Happy Valentine's Day to everyone and
WOOWHO Happy 5th Anniversary to Jason and I!!

Comments

Tonya said…
Happy Annversary!:)

Hope you are feeling better QUICK! I am looking at campgrounds. I will e-mail you with possibilities. I heard from Pam. They are planning to come.

Popular posts from this blog

Notice anything different?

A little accessory for her Aunt Rickie's wedding.  She kept telling us she wanted long hair like us for the wedding but we just never grew it out.  So voila! instant long hair! I do plan to make it look a lot nicer for the wedding.  Literally she walked in from playing in the sprinkler and I shoved it on her head.  Once her real hair is curled it will blend and look more uniform. I am proud at how well I matched the color, I was worried because I ordered it off line.  

Some pictures from Cloudland Canyon State Park.