Skip to main content

The new do

We both got our hair cut!! Cut the same exact cut, yet they don't look much alike. She wears it much cuter than I can :) I don't have a picture of mine, but I had to share hers because it looks so cute on her.

For all of those long hair lovers out there. I too usually opt for the little girls with gorgeous long hair but not for a 3 year old. Her hair never stays in the pig tails or pony tails longer than a couple hours. Barrettes never stay in because she still doesn't have a lot of hair, it is thin. I don't like chasing her around the house to get the hair out of her face (which drives me crazy). She also has a fetish with rubbing her hands through her hair so it always ends up looking like a crows nest at the end of the day and I have fight to get the snarls out. It just isn't appropriate for her right now. Besides, with all of the nutrition she gets now, it is always growing like crazy. She is getting new hairs all over her head and it is getting thicker and thicker every few months. I would rather keep it bobbed and manageable until most of it grows in, it thickens a lot more, and she can manage to take care of it herself - then we will let her grow it out if she wants.



Oh my, I just looked at this picture and her bangs look really crooked...I swear they are not. Must be the way they are pushed to the side and how she is holding her head!



I LOVE the back!!!

Comments

Grandma Jeanie said…
Christina,
I love the cut and it looks like it is a natural for her. I know what you are going through. When Brian's sister was 2, she would not let me brush her long hair when I wanted to and it was naturally curly so I got it cut really short and kept it short until she got into jr high and she did it herself.
Olena is so cute and her hair is such a beautiful blonde. Thanks for sharing.
Grandma Jeanie
Tonya said…
I LOVE that cut. Lyra's was like that last spring and now it is the exact messy wreck you are talking about and she screams while I comb all the goo out of it every day. We are getting a trim before Easter though.

Popular posts from this blog

Notice anything different?

A little accessory for her Aunt Rickie's wedding.  She kept telling us she wanted long hair like us for the wedding but we just never grew it out.  So voila! instant long hair! I do plan to make it look a lot nicer for the wedding.  Literally she walked in from playing in the sprinkler and I shoved it on her head.  Once her real hair is curled it will blend and look more uniform. I am proud at how well I matched the color, I was worried because I ordered it off line.  

Some pictures from Cloudland Canyon State Park.