Skip to main content

Our new chef

Well since J lost his job we figured it was time to cut costs and lay off the chef. We figured we could just use O as a substitute for the time being :)
The Little Tykes kitchen was her BIG bday gift from mommy, daddy, Grampie and my parents. She loves it, especially the washing machine. That was the selling ticket for me on this kitchen. I have to mention J and I were amazed at the quality of this toy. It is actually made of real wood...can you believe it? It is a bit pricey and more than I was willing to pay (thats why several of us chipped in) but it is very sturdy and very well built. Well worth the money. We bought her a small kitchen in 2007 but it was plastic and kinda junky she barely played with it. Since we put this together she is constantly playing house and cooking food for everyone. She is very good at multi-tasking too. She cooks and does laundry all at the same time.




Comments

Tonya said…
What a great kitchen!!! I love it. The colors are great too!

Popular posts from this blog

Notice anything different?

A little accessory for her Aunt Rickie's wedding.  She kept telling us she wanted long hair like us for the wedding but we just never grew it out.  So voila! instant long hair! I do plan to make it look a lot nicer for the wedding.  Literally she walked in from playing in the sprinkler and I shoved it on her head.  Once her real hair is curled it will blend and look more uniform. I am proud at how well I matched the color, I was worried because I ordered it off line.  

Some pictures from Cloudland Canyon State Park.