Skip to main content

too tired for much.




I am way to tired for much more than pictures tonight. It was a bit of a better day and it was the first beautiful day of the year so we took advantage of it, cut school short and spent a few hours at the park. Then we hit Target to use a gift certificate for some new summer clothes and some shopping at the fruit market.

My patience was even a bit more under control today - but it helped that Olena was as sweet as peach pie. On the way home she asked if she could ride her bicycle when we got home. I told her it was in the shed and that after I carried the groceries in I would go out and get it for her. She so sweetly replied, "that is nice of you mommy, I will be sure to use my patience and let you get your chores done before helping me."

My heart swelled and I was gently reminded once again just how blessed I truly am.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Notice anything different?

A little accessory for her Aunt Rickie's wedding.  She kept telling us she wanted long hair like us for the wedding but we just never grew it out.  So voila! instant long hair! I do plan to make it look a lot nicer for the wedding.  Literally she walked in from playing in the sprinkler and I shoved it on her head.  Once her real hair is curled it will blend and look more uniform. I am proud at how well I matched the color, I was worried because I ordered it off line.  

Some pictures from Cloudland Canyon State Park.